Today I'll be

Friday, June 24, 2005

"and I don't lie"

Heh!
that's new.
once again,
a lower low reached,
where my self-esteem hangs
(now resting on the last rung of self-respect)

why all this hypocrisy?

when did i start to lie?
why did i lie to myself?

as much as I Detest public
utterances of conviction,
the fools who hold their fragile/weak souls for the world to see,

only to break themselves
bit by bit
billion pieces
shattered afar.

admit it. you lie. say it.
louder.
you lie.


in defense:

not all the time.
only to keep them safe.
only to save you.

to save the bubble (where dreams nourish and grow)
from the fatal prick (reality slithers in unknown to you and i and stomps on dreams).

to save all that...there is no greater reason then this.

Bottom line:
You Lie.

"and I don't lie"
By Mars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home