Today I'll be

Friday, November 24, 2006

Tagged

I was tagged by Hani ages ago, finally got around to it. I think its kinda fun.

I am thinking about..the reading I should be doing right now.

I said.. 'eight p.m.' two seconds ago.

I want to.. listen to Jimmi Hendrix and see what all the fuss is about.

I wish.. for sound-proof walls.

I miss.. places more than people.

I hear.. my sister reading outloud from her storybook.

I wonder.. why people keep weddings at night?

I regret.. being aloof.

I am.. a big fan of flowy ink pens.

I dance...when Life warrants it.. : )

I cry.. mostly when I am angry.

I am not always.. careful with my words

I write..to sort things out.

I need..excitement, color, sunshine, sugar-laden foodstuff, and my precious five.

I finish.. every book I start, even if its revolting...can't help it.

I tag...who ever is up to it.. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Read before use said...

your marriage wonder is answered,
because in the morning people are not free, it's more than the families of the bride and groom that attend.

1:10 PM  
Blogger N said...

You'll have to come across Jimmi Hendrix's music accidently. The movies, books and music that you listen to just because they are fussed up never feels as good as they actually can.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

I agree!! I write to sort out things too! Amazing post! :)

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home